K2 Spyne 110 Ski Boot - Men's
K2 SpYne 110 Ski Boot - Men's
Designed with Ski Bootfitters for Skiers. The K2 SpYne 110 is a high-performance all-mountain ski boot for those wanting a more forgiving 110 flex. The combination of the PowerFuse SpYne, Energy Interlock and LuxFit INTUITION® liner enables this ski boot to absorb vibrations stemming from snow and terrain inconsistencies, while ensuring optimal energy delivery to the ski. With fully replaceable outsoles and a padded midgrip, the SpYne 110 is designed to withstand an endless all-mountain beating.
- Energy Interlock - A rivet-free technology that locks the cuff and shell in both the forward and aft direction. This fundamental technology gives the boots life and power ideal for all-mountain and freeride skiing where you encounter a wide variety of conditions and terrain. When the boot flexes forward, the Interlock stretches, creating a buildup of energy. This not only puts lower stresses on the boot material but also produces a smoother, more efficient load transfer, delivering a more natural flex and dynamic performance in all conditions.
- PowerFuse Spyne - A rear co-injected “Y” shaped design that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock, the PowerFuse SpYne maximizes fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for sustained performance and responsiveness in all terrain. Because of the SpYne, we are able to optimize materials in the cuff and shell, eliminating excessive vibrations in rough terrain.
- Intuition Liner - Our premium, heat-moldable liner, the PrecisionFit INTUITION®, is molded/lasted to deliver a precise “out-of-the-box” fit, minimize “dead spots,” and optimize power transfer between the liner and shell. Heat-Moldable Asymmetric Tongues provide the necessary comfort and performance needed to reduce shin bang and ensure smooth, precise flex initiation. The Power Wedge and Power Collar offer varied forward lean and the upper cuff support you demand for charging hard.
- Replaceable Outsoles - Dual-injected Thermo Plastic Rubber (TPR) with Thermo Plastic Urethane (TPU) increases the life of your boots and provides secure footing whether walking on rock, ice, or stairs.
- Extra Walking Grip - Duel Injected Thermo Plastic Rubber (TPR) for added grip and traction while walking on rocks or riding on snowmobiles.
- Power Strap - Extra wide, strong, and powerful cam-lock PowerClinch strap featured on the SpYne 130. Durable Velcro Powerstraps in varying widths for support and strength on all other models.
- Dual Cuff Alignment - Adjust +/- 2.2 degrees on medial and lateral sides for a total range of 4.4 degrees. This enables adjustment to the lower leg angle for maximum comfort and performance.
- Alloy Buckles - 6060 T6 Extruded Hardened Aluminum Alloy built with a minimalist lightweight design.