Burton Logan Jacket
By-the-bonfire level warmth plus two-in-one reversibility and a three-way convertible hood, too.
The women’s Burton Logan Jacket lets you cuddle up in fireside warmth and comfort while still making a statement on the street. Loaded with 310 grams of heavyweight Thermex insulation, this toaster oven is reversible for a look that switches between loud or understated. A DWR finish deflects foul weather, and the Switchback Hood lets you transform from the face sheltering function of a hood to an open collar and back again.
- DRYRIDE Mist-Defy Nylon Ripstop Fabric with DWR and Cire Finish
- DRYRIDE Thermex Heavyweight Polyester Insulation [310G Throughout]
- Switchback Hood
- Center Front Metal Zipper
- Dropped Shoulder
- Side A: Zippered Handwarmer Pockets with Brushed Tricot Lining
- Oversized Styling
- Three-way adjustable hood.
- Long sleeves with elastic cuffs.
- Front handwarmer pockets
- Shell: 100% polyester;
- Insulation: 100% polyester;
- Lining: 100% polyester.