Exchange and Refund PolicyExchange and Refund Policy
Regarding Altitude/Buller Sports RETAIL products, under the law you are entitled to a refund, exchange or repair if something you purchased from Buller Sports is:
• Faulty or defective and you were not aware of it
• Does not do the job you were led to believe it would do
• Does not match the sample you were shown
• Was not described on the box or in an advertisement
Altitude/Buller Sports does not have to refund, exchange or repair goods:
• If you can’t prove that you bought it (i.e. you don’t have a receipt)
• You change your mind about the purchase
• You have damaged, used or worn it
• You knew or should have known about a fault when you bought it (e.g. factory seconds, markdowns)
If a product that has not been purchased at a Altitude/Buller Sports outlet, has been presented to the store for inspection for a warranty or repair request, even though we may stock the same item, Altitude/Buller Sports does not have to process the request or repair the warranty. Altitude/Buller Sports will try to help resolve your problem to the best of our ability and we are happy to refer the supplier’s details to you when possible, or ship the product off without incurring a loss.
If a product that has been purchased at a Altitude/Buller Sports outlet requires repair but is out of the warranty period, or when there is no warranty period on that product and it has been more than 30 days past the purchase date, Altitude/Buller Sports reserves the right to decline the responsibility to repair or replace the product. If the product can be repaired by Altitude/Buller Sports, every effort will be made to provide a quote for repair.
For Further information regarding Consumer Affairs, please visit the Official Site Of The Ministerial Council On Consumer Affairs: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/